Für nur 85 EURO im Jahr – Werden Sie DAASM Mitglied und blicken Sie mit uns über den Tellerrand.
LEARN FROM THE BEST - THE FINE ART OF ATHLETIC CARE
Our P2 courses stretch over 60 hours of lectures and practical workshops to convey you a wide spectrum on knowledge and skills, which DAASM founder and sports physician, Dr. Dr. Homayun Gharavi, values as minimum standard in the care of athletes and sports teams. These go far beyond of what conventional sports medicine delivers. Here are a few notable contents our curriculum encompasses:
- the 64 most common sports injuries and their acute and sustainable long term treatment with respect to the modern standards of fascia science.
- circular athletic taping techniques, and elastic taping concepts for posture and movement control by Dr. Dr. Gharavi.
- neurologic speed-screening and triage at the pitch
- Nutrition and diet
- Law and pharmacology.
- Teambuilding and pedagogy
- Motivation and Injury
- Therapy and Training
While we keep the entry level low by not requiring any previous educational or training degrees, passing the final exam and tests requires an unconditionally high level of acquired skills and knowledge. See below ‘Final Exam’.
420.00 EURO per module
Become a DAASM Member now and save 20%: 335.00 EURO per module
210.00 EURO Examination Fee
Become a DAASM Member now and save almost 30%: 150,00 EURO per Modul for DAASM Members
Book all three modules 1 + 2 + 3 + final exam:
1.000,00 EURO, if you are a DAASM Member
The fee includes course manual, all needed materials and tools as well as snacks during the coffee breaks.
BLOCK 1 - (20 h)
- Gharavi’s 6-Phase Model of Athletic Care
- Sports traumatology: functional versus structural damage – including abdominal organs, face and skull.
- Diagnostics and therapy of illnesses
- Circular taping techniques in professional sports (Workshop)
- Kinesiologic taping concepts for posture and movement enhancement
BLOCK 2 - (20 h)
- Skull and brain trauma & how to treat neurologic signs & symptoms
- Neurologic Screening at the pitch
- Environmental factors
- Nutrition & fluid intake
- The physics of performance optimisation
- Basic pharmacology in sports
- Marketing – Positioning in the mesh with other service providers
- Law – Contracts & agreements with clubs and sports federations
- Basic & extended equipment in athletic care
- Team building strategies (Workshop)
BLOCK 3 - (20 h)
- Sports psychology and motivation
- Rehab versus Re-Conditioning (Workshop)
- Dr. Gharavi’s protocols of post injury performance development (Workshop)
- Warm-up routines to correct of movement deficits
- Strength training as the base for timing and acceleration
- Dr. Gharavi’s 30 sec training
- Creating a faster athlete – Rhythm change as the core of speed training(Workshop)After successfully completing all three modules, and with a valid CPR certificate (maximum 2 years old), you will be admitted to the final exam towards earning the DAASM P2 DIPLOMA.
PRÜFUNG (6 h)Requirements
- Valid CPR Certificate
- Modules 1 – 3
Written Exam (4 Hours)
- 100 open questionsPassing score: 75% and above.
- Practical exam: Flawless application of an ankle tape according to DAASM standards within a maximum of 180 seconds.Flawless neurologic screening within 60 seconds. Exam Fee:210.00 EURO
150.00 EURO, if you are a DAASM member
BECOME A DAASM MEMBER NOW AND SAVE!
IF YOU DO NOT PASSAchieving a score of 74,5% or less results in a no-pass of the final exam. The student then has the chance to successfully pass the exam within 18 months after first attempt. The exam fee is applicable with each registration for the exam. Failure to pass the exam within the 18 month period results in expiration of validity of the moduls 1 – 3 as a requirement for admittance.
DAASM P2 DIPLOM
Hier geht es zu den Terminen und Standorten der Kurse des DAASM® Diploms …